machine has been extended to a 30" arm.
Features single needle, drop feed, zig-zag, lockstitch machine.
Horizontal axis transverse rotary hook and bobbin, reverse
feed, combination zig-zag, and straight stitcher.
Used for a wide range of products and operations such as
edge sewing, patch sewing, attaching and abutting work, applique
work and binding on such materials as leather, vinyl, canvas,
cloth, lace, etc.
300W-20 Long Arm Zipper Machine
This machine has been extended to a 30"
Synchronized upper and lower feeding mechanism assures uniform
stitching, alternating presser feet, steel insert for take
up hinge, reverse stitching (hand or foot operated), stitch
Regulator (hand or foot operated), presser foot lift- hand
or foot operated, two stitches per inch, extra large, long
beak oscillating shuttle, hook and bobbin, belt guard.
For stitching extra heavy-weight materials, designed for
such operations and products as safety and logging belts,
cargo slings, buffing wheels, tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins
and covers, fabric structures, construction barriers, balloons,
industrial bags, boot stitching, and book bindings.
This machine has been extended to a 25" arm.
This machine has been extended to 30" workspace and is designed for outline quilting. The machine is equipped with a "hopping" foot which goes up and down with needle which allows the operator to move in any direction. The machine also has fully automatic lubrication with a recirculating high pressure pump. The machine is used for outline quilting for bedspreads, comforters, draperies, cornices, upholstery applications, and trim articles.
It is also used in the bedding industry to repair where the multi-needle quilting machine might have missed due to thread breakage. Two models of this machine are offered. Both models are the same except for the size of the hook and bobbin case. The 7360QL-30 has standard size bobbin and the 7360BQL-30 has large capacity bobbin.
This machine has been extended to 30" workspace.
1. Suitable for sewing heavyweight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
2. Appropriate for use in upholstery, footwear, leather,canvas industries.
3. Designed for stitching such products as tents, sails,harnesses, tarpaulins, safety belts, hoist slings, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boots,book binding,auto, boat and furniture upholstery, sports and camping equipment, orthopedic appliances, suitcases, luggage, ski boots,knapsacks, footwear and outerwear made of extra heavy duty materials.
4. Recommended for sewing tubular and curved work.
1. Large oscillating shuttle hook.
2. Extra long arm -- 30".
3. reverse feed.
4. built-in bobbin winder.
5. Cam take-up lever.
6. High presser lift for sewing extra heavy materials.
7. Heavy balance wheel.